Re: JAWS Intermittently Saying "Clear" with Wireless Keyboard

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:14:46 -0400

Hello.

I had precisely the same annoying problem with several wireless keyboards, all Logitec or Microsoft, I can't remember which. Try as I might to get around the problem, even resorting to some rather draconian scripting, I was unable to rid myself of the random-like appearance of the word, clear, as I typed.

Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>