Re: JAWS Installation Maintenence

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:41:24 -0600

you won't believe it. I went looking for the installation maintenance  in the
tools menu where it should be when I had 7. 1 and for the life of me, it is no
longer there. Now you have to go to the place where you saved it on your hard
drive when you downloaded 7.1 and find it there. It is for the birds.  I was
annoyed that they moved it from the tools menu. And disappointed in 7.1. It is
the first time that I have been disappointed in a jaws release. I started with
jaws 3.2. Even Bruce said "7.1 is not worth the plastic that it would take to
put it on a cd. Now I know what he meant. I put a lot of money into jaws. About
$1,600 with all the renewals of maintenance agreements. I hope it doesn't fall
behind.

skype name  stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes