JAWS, IE7 and Hotmail

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 10:22:38 -0800

I'm using JAWS11, IE7, and Windows XP. Since yesterday, when I try clicking on
my favorite in IE7 for hotmail, IE7 just stalls, and doesn't open the hotmail
page.

If I put in the address:
mail.live.com, the window opens correctly, and I can then navigate to my inbox.

Once I had done this, I tried replacing my favorite in IE7, but this was of no
help.

When I tried using the new favorite, the same thing happened. The window opens
correctly, however, if I enter the address manually.

Does anyone have the same trouble? And does anyone know what the actual problem
is with IE7 and JAWS?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

database 5838 (20110201) __________