Re: JAWS Help Going On-Line

  • From: "Dan" <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:50:26 -0800

Hi,
It makes no difference if I use F1 or any other key combination.  Even if I
go in to the help folder and press enter one one of the help subjects, the
same thing still happens.  This only happen with jaws help and no other help
such as windows help.
I have done this with other help components from a number of different
programs.  Again the only programs that this happens with is JAWS 4.1 5.0 or
either of the JAWS Pad help menus in the JAWS Pad applications.
In other words, at this point, it appears to be only FS product help that is
doing this.

Dan