Re: JAWS Friendly PDF Converter

  • From: "Kelly Hill" <khill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:30:24 -0700

If you also have OpenBook you could open the adobe image that you cannot read
in the normal way.
tell adobe to print the file. Tab to the printer name combo box and choose
Freedom Import printer. This will cause OpenBook to start and do OCR on the
image. I'm not saying this is totally accurate or anything but you might be
able to at least get an idea of what the document is about.

  Kelly Hill