Re: JAWS Friendly MP3 Splitter

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 20:17:20 -0500

Douglas, MP3 Direct Cut might be what you want.  I haven't used this
program myself, but it is discussed frequently on the PC-Audio list.  You
can download it from
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/mp3DirectCut/1010041409/1.
There are also some audio help files, contact me off list if you are
interested in those and I'll get the information to you.
HTH, Norma