RE: JAWS Error and Frankie

  • From: "Frankie. V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 18:18:12 -0500

Vikki, one thing you can do is pin a shortcut of JAWS to your start menu.
That way when the computer has no speech all you will have to do is hit the
windows key followed by the J key and hit enter and that should start JAWS.

Regards,
Frankie V.

*** VirusCheck 1.2 For your protection this message has been scanned and
been found to be free of viruses, worms, malware, or right wing politics.
***

  _____