Re: JAWS Eloquence question - reading phone numbers

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 19:16:21 -0400

Hi Glen and List,

Thanks for the suggestion. However, as I mentioned in my original post, the pairs option doesn't accomplish what I want either. In any case, I did try that choice again just now and here are the results, using the same phone numbers:

848-6275 is read as eight forty-eight sixty-two seventy-five
650-2839 is read as six fifty twenty-eight thirty-nine
toll free number 1-800-941-7326 is read as one eight zero zero nine forty-one seventy-three twenty-six

   Regards,

   Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Lemacher" <lemacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>