"JAWS Eleven and msn instant messenger" "Keyboard Manager and keystroke assign"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:47:36 +0200

Hey Folks:
I'm Currently Using JAWS Eleven  the latest built  release  as an msn
instant messenger; Recently I've been signed in for brief talk to my
relative's; in some form or another  I' Couldn't be able to walk
through regularly in my Contact list; I've been  recompiled the
scripts with no longer to resolve.
Secondly:
I've been played with an keyboard manager and the word  processor  and
spell checker that shippes with JAWS;  I've been changed a keystroke
and then  removed it; the letter S was part of it; it couldn't spoken
as long as it's typed  in this particular applacation; Basicly  it's
silent while it's still active; what shall I' do to get it back; any
suggestion's or recommend's, that's tremendously would be
appreciation.

--
Best Regard
It's always hope that gives meaning to life