RE: JAWS DumpLaptop

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 10:42:11 -0700

Getting to the jaws window is one such command, and, I had one heck of a
time finding it. It is missing in the jaws help system, but appears in the
updated keystrokes list on the jaws headquarters site which, I had
downloaded and converted to word and put on the Braille note.  I spent 45
minutes trying to figure out how to get to the jaws window to make a simple
change yesterday, part of that time was trying to also figure out how to get
things like the home end and page up and down to work.  I am only glad I
don't have to use the laptop for a lot, am using it mostly to load word
books and dictionaries I use at work and they won't let me put on the office
computer.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx