JAWS Custom Graphics labels for DLink 614 hardwire router

  • From: Chipmunks <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:02:39 +0200

Before I set out to recreate the wheel, has any of you created custom graphics labels for a DLink 614 hardwired dsl router?

The above DLink 614 router has a web interface to access the settings but this interface consists almost entirely of unlabled graphical links and unlabeled form fields. I hope to use the custom label feature in jaws to make the interface accessible and am therefore wondering if someone else had the same idea before I did and might be willing to share their results.

Please email me privately at

chipmunks@xxxxxxx

Thanks very much.

Doris