RE: JAWS Crashing When Starting FTP Voyager

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:30:38 +1000

HI Bruce,

I'd normally agree with your statement if FTP Voyager is the only accessible
ftp client out there.  I'm sure there must be other accessible ftp clients
hence why the search however, if my search does not find any other suitable
accessible ftp clients then I'll have no choice but to put up with the
occasional crashes of ftp voyager.  Still you did ask if anyone else was
experiencing the same thing as you regarding ftp voyager crashing and I
merely replied verifying your experience.

Cheers,

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967