Re: JAWS And Ourlook Revisited

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:59:40 -0800

Harmony,

Insert+V when you're in an open message and see if there are settings in the
reading area that might help. Perhaps something to do with reading messages
automatically.

Not sure, as I'm winging it here.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.