Re: JAWS 9.0.2152, Not Impressed So Far

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 22:20:57 +0100

Ah, while we are in a mood of using bad language, I think all those using bad language on here should just fuck off.

Haha, sorry couldn't resist that. Wouldn't normally swear on the group.

Please it really does not make your arguments sound anymore convincing by swearing. I do it when with my mates sometimes, but there is a time and a place.

Peter