Re: JAWS 9 v536u

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:28:27 -0000

Yes Tom thats right! I made it all up to tease you all in to wanting a copy of it!

I think I did explain that this was a file FS sent me themselves. There are many reasons why FS might not want this update going out to everyone e.g. it isn't ready for full release yet, but may resolve the issues individuals have reported to FS and therefore worth the risk of installing.
Peter