Re: JAWS 9 update problem

  • From: Leonard Salinas <leonard_salinas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:55:17 -0600

my suggestion is to go to freedomscientific site and download the latest complete update and install it over what you have and things will work better.

Legend has it that on Friday 2/15/2008 01:37 PM, Cindy Handel said:
I tried to install the update for my JAWS 9. It got most of the way through the configuration and said a JAWS patch (can't remember the exact name) could not be installed. It suggested I try to repair JAWS and then try to update, again. How do I repair JAWS 9? I didn't see a place to repair.

Thanks.

Cindy