JAWS 9 beta

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 22:11:34 -0000

Has anybody been having some strange things happening on their vista PC lately.

Since the last update a week or two ago strange things started happening.

JAWS would suddenly stop talking, and mc hard drive sounded like JAWS had shut down and restarted, something Vista does I think if a program crashes.

Then I've lost focus on some menus while arrowing through them.
It has become sluggish at times.

Before the last update, I even commented how slick it all sounded etc.

Now following todays latest update, I'm having even more problems.

Any ideas I'd like to hear them.

Can't tell whether it is JAWS 9 or the computer so will download JAWS 8 and give that a try.

Peter