Re: JAWS 9 and the New Winamp

  • From: "James Scholes" <jamesscholes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:53:51 -0000

    They come up for me when I hit alt 3.

From: Jake Joehl
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 1:02 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: JAWS 9 and the New Winamp

Hey everyone. I received a CD from a sister and her husband in the mail today,
and she had previously emailed me the track listing so that I could put it into
Braille and from there into Winamp's brain. I am running the latest version,
which is Winamp version 5.52. However, unlike previous versions I don't see
anywhere to write in the necessary information. I have done alt3 and waited to
see if perhaps the information boxes came up as before, but they didn't. Can
anyone help me out? TIA.

Jake
Please visit me at http://jajoehl_74.tabulas.com