Re: JAWS 8.0.2107 and OE

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 14:24:51 -0400

Hi, Yardbird. I want to reiterate that I found JAWS 8 the best release ever, that is, until 8.0.2107. This is not to denigrate the experience you and others have had with it. Clearly, FS can't get any JAWS version to work well with all systems. But for me, part of the frustration is that I was working faster than ever with JAWS 8.0.423, and now I'm back to a pre-6.2 level. Frankly, I'm also disappointed in FS's tech support. They refuse to recognize that these problems are real and directly correlated with (in this case) the current update, despite the volume of similar complaints here and no doubt at FS HQ.