Re: JAWS 8.0.2107 and OE

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 09:10:23 -0700

Adrian, Cher and others:
Just want to say that I'm experiencing the exact same problem with Inbox
selection speaking that you describe, and am also in the midst of trying to
help FS diagnose this and a host of other defects in my Jaws of the same
version, though most of my problems have happened with every version of Jaws
8 I've downloaded and installed. Just so you know that at least one other
lister is playing the same game, spending the same time with this, or even
more. I would just forget Jaws 8 and call it a loss, except I fear that if
they don't get helpful feedback from the most inconvenienced users about
these issues, they'll have no chance to learn about and rectify the
problems,and things will just keep getting worse, version after version.

Grumble, brumble.