JAWS 8.0.2107 and OE

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 08:28:43 -0400

For anyone experiencing new problems with Outlook Express while using the latest update of JAWS 8, I am reporting my latest contact with FS. Once it was clarified that they wanted me to delete only those OE files in my JAWS personal settings, I did as requested. There was no improvement. In fact, there was at least one change for the worse. I've since restored those OE files to my JAWS settings and await the next episode.