Re: JAWS 8.0 Issues

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:07:57 -0600

I was going to post the response from FS to the bugs I mentioned in my original
message, but since you've already seen it, I won't bother.  Apparently, until
they get the bugs worked out of JFW 8.0, all of the tech support people are
sending out the same canned responses.  Very helpful!

Hmmm!  JAWS for Windows 8.0! Are public betas by any other name just as buggy?

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx