RE: JAWS 8 and outlook express

  • From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:16:28 -0500

I'm using Outlook and can move a message while within the message or from
the message  list. Is it really different in OE?
Barbara

      From: "Dana" <kitty.cat73@xxxxxxxxxxx>

      I found initially JAWS 8 was fine but when I use it on outlook express
and I
      am reading a message I notice upon hitting the delete key I hear the
word
      deleted followed by the first word of the text of the new message then
the
      new message is read from beginning to end, however every single time I
hit
      the delete key I hear the first word of the next message prior to
having the
      message read. Anyone else experiencing this? Dana

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather

11/30/2006 3:41 PM

12/1/2006 1:12 PM

1:12 PM