Re: JAWS 8 and DecTalk Access 32

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 06:52:53 -0800

oh i am aware of the DECtalk hunting as mentioned by you and others on the
list... I just had heard that it wasn't supported anymore so I wanted to varify
this.

Patricia

msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx
    From: Patricia

    does JAWS 8 still support DECTalk Access 32? I heard that it doesn't and I
just wanted to make sure.