Re: JAWS 8, OE and FS Tech Support

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 14:27:12 -0400

Hi, Cher.  Yes, I have both these issues also. Again, I hope someone on this
list can evaluate FS's insistence that I delete all OE-related JAWS files.
Wouldn't we lose functionality even if the problems we're experiencing also
disappear?
  From: "Freedom Scientific Technical Support" <
  support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Thank you for contacting Freedom Scientific technical Support. Taking you
  back to default mode let me know if the issue with your user settings or in
  the default settings. Once this is determined on your system, we will know
  how to evaluate this issue. My previous email ask that you delete the
  outlook express files. Only do this if the outlook express application still
  work the same when using the /default switch.