Re: JAWS 8, OE and FS Tech Support

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:41:30 -0400

Thanks.  Yes, I understand about maximizing the edit field.  However, having
returned yesterday to the earlier 8.0.423 version of JAWS, I can now confirm
that I don't get verbalized blank spots any more.  It was a problem that .423
solved me and that 8.0.2107 unhappily restored, whether o not the field was
maximized.