Re: JAWS 8

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:24:13 -0600

As I always like to say, it'll be out when FS is ready to release it. and I don't think anyone will miss the big release of it.
I've also heard early to mid november, so only a couple more weeks to wait y'all. patience!

At 03:03 PM 10/30/2006, you wrote:

I'm sure none of you have received your coppies of JAWS 8 yet, but I seem to remember it coming out in October, and IE 7 just came out and i would like to download it but would rather do so with proper support from JAWS 8. does anyone know when it will be coming out? I'm surprised that there is no mention of it on the FS website as of yet.

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw