Re: JAWS 7.x running on a PC with two Intel processors?

  • From: Sue B <sueb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:45:50 -0400

Hi,

Wow! I never even questioned whether JAWS would work on this computer when I bought it. It is running just fine with a dual core pocessor. I set up a similar system for a client recently and she isn't having any problems either. How long ago did you get that information?

Sue B.

Whitefang wrote:

Hi:
I heard that JAWS has problems running on a dual processor, & that you had to disable one of the processor in order for jaws to not crash. If this is still true, I sure hope Freedom Scientific fixes this problem soon. Like I said, I don't know if this info is true. Please let me know what Freedom Scientific says.
Wayne
whitefang@xxxxxxx <mailto:whitefang@xxxxxxx>