Re: JAWS 7.10 public beta update number 4 and Eudora 7 focus issues

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:14:55 +1000

Hi,
I noticed this in most of the betas. And reported it.
Max.
on 10:55 10/05/2006, Chris Skarstad said:
                        Hi folks

I just updated to the new beta build of JAWS 7.10, and i'm noticing that in Eudora 7.0.1.0, there's this weird focus issue. When I delete a message at the bottom of the list and there's another one above it, JAWS will say, "no selected item", instead of focusing on the new message and reading who it's from and the subject line like i have it configured it to do. Is anyone else noticing this?
In other words, when i press the delete key, JAWS should go to the next message in the list and say who it's from, but instead it says, No selected item. To get it to read properly i have to press the down arrow key. I did happen to report this as a bug on the beta report formm. This has happened in the last 2 beta builds, 340 last week, and 352 today. So if anyone else has experienced this, let me know. and most of all, let fs know so they can fix it. Well, we can hope.