JAWS 7.0, Skype, and Parrot Earphones?

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:48:59 -0500

Good Morning JFW Users!

I have a question regarding jaws 7.0, Parrot Earphones (which come in IBM Via
Voice software) and Skype.  I have read on the list serve that Skype does not
need scripts with JAWS 7.0?  I am having a lot of difficulty using the program,
but I have yet to download any scripts?  Would someone please send me a link to
the JAWS Lite homepage so I can download the scripts for Skype?

secondly, I tried to use my pair of Parrot  earphones and speaker which came in
my IBM Via Voice program, but my wife informed me there were two different
plugs for that particular type of earphones?  Can anyone instruct me or better
yet, my wife on where to plug these two plugs in?  I never used the program Via
Voice because it was not JAWS friendly; that is why I do not know how to
install these earphones?

If this is not in line with what the JFW List Serve would like to see posted, I
apologize, and request all responses be sent to me off the list.  Send any
feedback to betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW