JAWS 7.0 And Two Sound Cards

  • From: "Steven Hicks" <citsengtwenty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:22:53 -0000

Hello,

I wonder if you can help me please?  I have Microsoft Windows XP, JAWS 7.0 and
two sound cards.  The first sound card is the one on the motherboard which I
use for audio and the second is a SBLive 1024 PCI card which I run JAWS through.
I have JAWS working fine after editing the JFW.INI file and installing the
updated Eloq file.  The only problem is that when I go in to the sound
properties and make changes to the sound volume, they only change the volume on
the on board sound and don't seem to turn up the volume for JAWS on the PCI
sound card.
Is there something that I am missing here please?
Is there any way that i can get around this problem please?

Many thanks in anticipation for any help that you can give,

Steve.