Re: JAWS 6.2 Bug

  • From: "Esperanza Villafuerte" <esperanza.villafuerte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 01:46:04 -0500

hello!, it sounds great!, well I am peruvian, spanish speaker, and of course
also spanish writer, so many times I have to change from spanish to english,
e.g. to write to this list, and, to modify JAWS configuration permanently,
frightens me! so I installed to keyboard languages on my system, U.S.
english, and "español tradic" (español de España), and using left alt+shift
I can change between two languages, and using the same example that you did,
to the right the key next to leter " L", there will be "ñ" and to the right
the next key will be acute mark which must press together with a vowel  to
perform "é" acute e, for example.
 I hope this can help your wife!