Re: JAWS 6.1.0 enu folder question

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 18:34:16 -0500

Allen, On Friday 10/13/06 06:06 PM, Allan Wong said:I have already been to start menu, programs, and JAWS 610, and there are no folders such as explore JAWS or explore my settings. I only found I found tools submenu, and it wasn't in there. I also found braille viewer, FS Reader Demo, Help, JAWS, and Run HJ Pad. What am I not doing correctly? Thanks.

Jeanie

hi,
start from jaws 6.0, FS has change the location of the "enu" folder. now you can get your "enu" folder at this location:

start/programs/jaws 610/explore jaws/explore my settings

just copy and paste all your scripts in that location. in this location, you may found 3 folders, that is, "PersonalizedSettings",
"PlaceMarkers" and "Sounds", just dont border this 3 folders, paste your scripts files at the same location with this 3 folders.

hth,
Allan Wong