JAWS 6.1.0 enu folder question

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 07:06:57 +0800

hi,
start from jaws 6.0, FS has change the location of the "enu" folder. now you
can get your "enu" folder at this location:

start/programs/jaws 610/explore jaws/explore my settings

just copy and paste all your scripts in that location. in this location, you
may found 3 folders, that is, "PersonalizedSettings",
"PlaceMarkers" and "Sounds", just dont border this 3 folders, paste your
scripts files at the same location with this 3 folders.

hth,
Allan Wong