RE: JAWS 6.1 Update is Posted

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 17:49:26 -0700

Let's just say that I spent most of each 30 minute demonstration session
tweaking the speech to my rate of speed and could never get the space
bar to stay silent and as fast as I type hearing space all the time
drove me crazy.  I finally decided I did not have a real need to learn
another product when the one I have does what I need when I need it.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx