JAWS 6.1 & Outlook Express Edit Issue

  • From: "D. J. Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:57:21 -0700

Hi,  I use Outlook Express and am having a new problem with JFW 6.1
As a serial bad typist I often have to edit my messages using the backspace
key for corrections.
Just recently, while making corrections, JAWS will not read the correction
and does not let me spell the corrected word.
However after sending the message, I can read it by word or letter when
reviewing the message that is left in the Sent folder.
I have done a repair on JAWS but the problem persists.
Should I try to go to Control Panel and reinstall Outlook Express at this
point?  If I do this, do I risk losing any folders and the messages
contained therein?
Thanks, Mitch
PS  I went back to 6.0 but the problem appears there also.  DJM