RE: JAWS 60-Day Timed Evaluation

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:07:17 -0700

Well, once you install JAWS, the clock starts ticking.  You have 60 days to
use the product.  You can work through the documentation and training
material during that time with a fully functional version of JAWS.  After 60
days, you can purchase JAWS if you wish and the price you paid for the demo
will be deducted from the total JAWS price.  Also, you may download the demo
and training material free from www.freedomscientific.com.  The cost of the
demo is really media/shipping.

Grant