Re: JAWS 6.0 and video intercept error

  • From: Bill <bill.cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:22:32 -0500

well chris this is the kind of thing that is more apt to happen if no
public beta is put forth.
no idea why freedom scientific abandon the public beta.
in fact they should have lengthen it so the cd they send to your house is
some what bug free.
i usually trash the cd they send me because the  first release is buggy
and wait for the patched version.
wish those of us with an s m A had the option to request they not send the
first release so we could get the patch version shipped free of charge.
usually when one has such an error reinstalling jfw or reinstalling both
the video driver and jfw  helps in some cases.

bill