Re: JAWS 6 "skipping around" the page iwhile proofing in OE

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:39:00 -0600

Hi Bill
Are you talking about a web page, or in Outlook Express for e-mail? You
weren't really specific in which application she was having trouble
with.  It could be the way things are set up on the computer as well, have
you guys made the changes recommended by FS?  Lots of times people who
report instabilities or sluggishness with JAWS haven't made the changes
that they recommend to best work with JAWS.