Re: JAWS 6 reading e mails in list views stored in folders besides In Box

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 13:43:38 -0500

good to call fs with.

Johnnie Apple Seed

----- Original Message -----
From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2005 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS 6 reading e mails in list views stored in folders besides
In Box

Hi,
The window is maximizedand thereading of  list views  was excellent in
earlier versions.
I always appreciate your ideas and all helpful ideas for that matter.
I  have seen  list view reading problems in Media Player for examplew here
onem ust use "say line" to  know exactly  on which folder or selection one
is located on.
Reason for posting this is  simple.
Often people feel their problem is theirs alone; learning from others is a
great plus.
Thanksto all.