RE: JAWS 6 and up working with a few progs

  • From: "matt.excalibur78" <matt.excalibur78@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:34:32 -0400

Oh wow, you know what James? I think that was actually me!  I back up my
stuff, and since mirc is self-contained, I just saved the whole folder, so I
wouldn't have to write every script, and alias over again.  I think I
checked that particular box you're referring to, not knowing what it did.
Thanks a lot.