RE: JAWS 6 & Accent SA

  • From: Carmichael Kimberly J - CS <Kimberly.J.Carmichael@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:53:07 -0400

I'm not using jaws find.  I said that jaws gives me a message that it can't
find accentsa.jls when it tries to start speech with my primary synth,
Accent SA.  I used Windows search and found that the driver does seam to be
there, but JAWS is telling me it can't find it.

Kim Carmichael
Customer Service Representative, Atlanta, Georgia
E-Mail:  <mailto: kimberly.j.carmichael@xxxxxxx>