RE: JAWS 5 with PowerBraille and Windows XP

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 21:21:23 -1000

Interesting that you are connecting the PowerBraille from your serial
port to the parallel port of the PowerBraille! HMM!

I even baught the pass-through parallel cable from Freedom Scientific
and after that I found out that using that cable from the parallel
port with Windows XP Home and JAWS, it didn't and won't work.

Aloha,
Milton M. Ota
Associate Dealer, Hawaii
Island Computer Access Now, I.C.A.N.