Re: JAWS 3.7U and MSN Messenger

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 15:11:21 -0400

To my knowledge, MSN Messenger isn't supported, period, in any version of
JFW prior to 4.5/1.51 as that's when the first official scripts were
released. Now I'm not entirely sure as far as actual facts go, but having
used everything from 3.0 to 4.0 and, obviously, higher, I can tell you
first hand until 4.5 MSN Messenger was not supported by way of scripts, and
barely supported by way of the JAWS cursor.

James,
List Admin