RE: JAWS 12.0.492 Beta

  • From: "Philip" <p.hall.eml1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:29:37 -0400

they also fixed a problem on a 64-bit system in cclean. in the previous
versions of jaws 12 and before, jaws would not read the list of files that
could be cleaned.
glad to see it now works. I was resorting to running Windoweyes for some
things, jaws for others, and system access for still more.

  _____