re: JAWS 12 & Web Site Navigation

  • From: noyes01 <noyes01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:19:45 -0600

hi

A couple of suggestions.  Is there any frames on the page? to find out do a
jaws key plus f9 because if your article is in a frame you can select it from
the list that comes up with this key combination and the reading will jump to
this area of the screen.  Also use the jaws key plus f6 and maybe you can jump
to a specific heading of the screen.  Otherwise when I hit a page that doesn't
have frame and all this mixed up stuff and the above things  don't work and
neither does the "n" key to jump past the links, I launch the jaws find command
 which is jaws key plus control plus the letter f and type in a word in the
header that i want.

a few suggestions for you to try out

Have a good day everyone

Shan and guide dog Danson