Re: JAWS 11/12 with Access 2007/2010

  • From: Shanda Adkins <shanda.adkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 09:38:31 -0400

I use Access 2007 and JFW 12 with very little problem.  It takes
patience and extensive use of the JAWS cursor, but I can read/create
tables, create relationships, and forms--that is tricky but doable ETC
  Set your verbosity settings to beginner for Access, you'll have much
better information that way.  Not going to get it with any other
verbosity setting so far as I can tell.  Got that tip from a lister,
the rest I had to figure out alone...
  Shanda