Re: JAWS 11.0.1471

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 16:55:40 +0100

Hi all.
While Freedom Scientific work on current versions, they also occasionally release updates for older versions. This is just standard business practice I believe.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 01/10/2010 14:36, Farfar Carlson wrote:
I missed it completely, also. Actually I hadn't expected any updates to
JAWS 11 once they started releasing beta versions for JAWS 12. Thanks
for the heads-up.
I especially wonder about the resolution for JAWS starting slowly. I'll
want to see right away if that helps.

Dave