JAWS 11 install error on vista OS

  • From: "Jason Doorish" <doorish_jason@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 20:18:17 -0600

I cannot install Jaws 11 on my vista OS laptop. It keeps telling me that the
auth. for this product is for an earlier version, and that I need to contact
FS. I did just that, and he told me to go in and delete a certain file  then it
should install fine since I have two more  upgrades. Small problem, I can't
remember what the file was called, and when I looked through the program
manager files for jaws, nothing sounded correct. Any help, ideas, and the like
would be greatly appreciated.

Jason