Re: JAWS 11 and User account cotrol

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 13:59:57 +0100

Hi all.
This is a known problem with JAWS. You just need to be patient. JAWS will speak the UAC dialogue box eventually. I believe this could be fixed in JAWS 12 because I've not had any delays of this kind.

From Chris H in Derbyshire

On 11/09/2010 13:46, Christian wrote:
Hi all,
For some reason JAWS is not reading the UAC dialog on my Win7
installation. I can live with it since I have disabled it. But I am just
wondering if there is any solution to this?
Many thanks,
Christian